Responsibilities of the Receptionist include:
• Greeting clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, emailing and data entry.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Providing excellent customer service.
High school degree or equivalent
Computer skills are critical and knowledge of medical terminology would be helpful.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Ability to prioritize daily tasks in an efficient, accurate manner.
• Able to handle interruptions and make needed changes to daily schedule as necessary.
• Commitment to quality and following RWHC standards, policies, practices and procedures.
• Courtesy, tact and the ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, and the ability to keep sensitive information strictly confidential are essential.
• Full time position consisting of 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE).
o 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
• Competitive health, vision and dental insurance options
• Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
• Retirement plan with employer contribution up to 5%
• Employer provided life and disability insurance
RWHC is a member owned cooperative serving its forty-two member hospitals all located throughout the state of WI.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Please send cover letter and resume, along with references to:
Director of Finance and Support Services
Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative
880 Independence Lane
Sauk City, WI 53583
or email firstname.lastname@example.org